Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Wet And Wetter - 14.89km In Torrential Rain And Wind On A Fat Bike

Not sure why I thought it a good idea to go out in that weather, but it seemed a good idea at the time!

To say it was howling a gale was an understatement!

I managed to complete 14.89km - not sure how I managed it but I did.

Unfortunately Strava stopped recording half way around, so I had to do a manual entry.

I do find that I often have problems with Strava. Maybe it's because I use the app direct from my mobile phone to record?

I think I will seriously have to consider buying a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt cycle computer to overcome this problem.

I did not take any pictures on my way round, it was just to wet and stopping really wasn't an option.

Instead I took a very short video of me emptying the water out of my so called "waterproof" boots which I had just recently bought.

You can find the video link HERE

Ride safe.................



No comments:

Post a Comment