Friday, December 21, 2018

Day 10 Week 2 - Rest Day

It's been a busy 10 days!

I've been working shifts and also fitted in a night shift and as a result  - it all catches up with you.

Day 10 and it caught up with me - I was shattered, not only in body, but in spirit as well.


I decided that I just needed a day off the bike, I had a lazy start to the day as I was not due to be in work till 1200hrs.

Not that work is taxing, but you are active - I completed 16,000 steps just through my normal day!

I finished at 2000hrs came home had a little to eat and climbed into bed and slept till morning.


The day off did me good, it was just enough to recharge me, and to catch up on some much needed sleep and rest.

It is important to have a day off, it gives the muscles time to recover and your mind to readjust.

But ready now for Day 11 !!!



Ride safe...


No comments:

Post a Comment