Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Day 8 Week 2 - Glorious Sunshine

It seems that we have far to few days like this, but when the sun shines it is absolutely glorious down here in the New Forest!

Above I have stopped for the first time at around the 10km mark and enjoying the view over Wilverley Plain, during the summer this is packed with folk having picnics, but today totally empty apart from the odd dog walker.


At the top right hand corner of Wilverley Inclosure, I stop here to take make my videos, (above and below pics) 

You can view my words of wisdom HERE


A good ride mainly due to the sun shining, which always puts a smile on my face, but I also managed to attain three Personal Records on my route. So double smiles.

Another 21km in the bag

Ride safe......

No comments:

Post a Comment