Monday, December 17, 2018

Day 4 Week 1 - Small Gains

A strange red light guided me on my ride this morning, it really did put a tinge to the forest as I rode through it.

A tad windy, so I was surprised to beat not one but two Personal Records.

Keeping to the same route really does help show progress, which is a brilliant motivator.




The ground is drying out which is helping, especially on the track sections, not particularly muddy, they are just full of puddles and deep sludge from the composting leaves from the trees.

Thankfully the Fat Bike just floats through it, but even so, it still slows you down.

Anyway, another successful ride and more km's in the bag.

I made a very short video and uploaded it to Instagram - You can watch it HERE

Ride safe.....


No comments:

Post a Comment