Monday, December 17, 2018

Day 5 Week 1 - Smashed Times

A clear, crisp and no wind day!

One could say near perfect riding conditions.

Must say it is a tad nippy though, and I definitely needed my ears protecting from the cold.

I only managed to beat one Personal Record, but smashed a load of time off of my overall time for this particular route.

At 1hr 31mins dead with my normal times being around the 1hr 43mins - just shows what can happen when there is no head wind!

I was a little surprised that more Personal Records weren't beaten with such a quick time.



It was a lovely morning, with some great views from up on the ridge.

Now some of you may be asking what I do for a living these days.

Well the honest answer is as little as possible, but at the moment I have a contract with a Postal Company with it being the run up to Christmas.



As you can see I take the job seriously and work hard!

Every day I am going to try and make a very short video and upload it to Instagram

You can view today's effort HERE

Ride safe..  

No comments:

Post a Comment