Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 3 Week 1 Wilverley Loop Via Sway On A Fat Bike

Another day another sign!




Same route as the last couple of days, but I left a little later at first light. 

The reason for this was simple, I just could not get out of bed when the alarm went off at 0530hrs!

I was not expecting to be so tired!

But it's all for a great cause, my fund raising page can be found by clicking the link below.

http://givi.ng/f6hc

I have just finished work, had my tea, cooked a chilli for tomorrow night, and now it's a set of dumbbell exercises, a 1km walk carrying 2 x 4kg weights, cup of tea - bed!

I did put up another short video on Instagram which if you click HERE you can watch me complete with what looks like snot in my beard!

Ride safe..


No comments:

Post a Comment