Thursday, November 29, 2018

Wet And Wild To Mudeford Quay On A Fat Bike

With a Southerly storm blowing in I decided to take a ride down to the coast and Mudeford Quay.

A favourite place of mine, with a high tide and a strong wind, the wind whips the waves up and they break over the key and onto the car park.

Today I saw exactly that!

You can watch a very short video clip of me down on the quay and my bike blowing over!

WATCH ME HERE!

The wind was so strong and I got soaked, but due to my layers and top I did at least remain warm.

My feet were damp, but they did not get cold either.

All in all an enjoyable ride down to the coast and back.

Battling the elements is always enjoyable.



So 19.34km completed and it was a learning curve riding in extreme wind and rain.

Ride safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment