Thursday, November 1, 2018

It's Time To Seriously Ramp Up The Training!

I just had a look at my Strava stats for last month - 

I covered 308.8 km in October, which is down on the previous month of 576.3 km.

During September I did manage a couple of long rides which is why the figure is higher.

But I really do need to start looking at ramping my training up a cog.

Over the last 4 weeks I have averaged 74 km per week, so I am going to use this as a bench mark and will raise it to 100 km per week.

I want it to be realistic and achievable, but at the same time I have to be motivated enough to have to go out in the colder air and possibly in the dark to achieve it.

If I really want to break it down it's 15 km per day, which is not far, but it's having the ability to be able to go out everyday and that is not achievable.

But, I will do it - So watch this space!

Ride safe..............

No comments:

Post a Comment