Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Back Muscle Injury - 4.7km On A Fat Bike

I thought it might be a good idea to go for a ride to see if it helped ease my back pain.

Wrong!

So for the last few days I have been in a bit of discomfort to say the least.

On the ride I did a loop, which as a training ride was quite good, near enough 5km.

I'll definitely use the loop again in the depths of winter, as I was never that far away from home at any given point.

At the moment I am off the bike, resting my back, not that it is getting that much rest as I have just started this week a new contract driving for Royal Mail with it's run up to Christmas.

I'm working through an agency and they are paying daft money so I had to do it, I would of been very foolish not to.

Easy shifts as well, early starts this week and done by mid morning, leaving me the rest of the day to ride (if my back is up to it)!

Will see how it goes tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment