Saturday, January 5, 2019

Day 13 Week 2 - Great Views

Had a day off yesterday, but as the weather was bright I really had no excuse!

Same old route, but with two "Personal Records" broken.

Love seeing these beat, it really does motivate me and shows that I am getting stronger with every ride.



I travel with loaded panniers, the reason for this is that I want to be use to carrying weight on the bike, and for it not to be too much of a shock once I am fully loaded with camping gear.

If I just trained on a stripped down bike I think the shock of riding fully laden would be too much for me to take!

I must get around to weighing the panniers and maybe a post on what I carry in them.

Any way, Christmas is fast approaching and I'm not sure how much riding I will get in as we are also heading to Holland on the 27th December, returning on the 2nd.

Ride safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment