Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 39 Week 6 Trail Blazing Lungs At 90% Capacity

I left it a couple of days before I ventured out on the bike again.

My chest was still tight, and I just was not feeling right. But today I felt a little better and as it was dry decided to head out across the forest.

I had plenty of day light hours so decided on a longer route, just to get a few more km's in.

As it turned out, it was a good ride, the sun was shining, but the wind blowing in from the North was cold. The pictures are deceiving, it's looking like a summers day!




You really felt the chill when you stopped, which I did often.

The ride exhausted me, as I said I stopped often and fuelled up to keep myself going, but my legs were shot by the time I got home.

I managed to complete 35km which I was pleased with, but I am still not right, it will take a while longer to get back to where I was before the New Year!

I reckon my lungs are still only working at 90% capacity.

Not sure if I will get out on the bike over the weekend, and the next 3 weeks are looking a little hectic as I will be starting a 3 week contract working 12 hour days.

The money is good, but it leaves little time to do anything else.

However on a positive note it is a physical job, so I'm going to use it as 3 weeks of muscle building - and hopefully my lungs will be back to near normal by the end of the contract.

Till then, ride safe.....

1 comment:

  1. You Blog is so interesting! I do not believe I’ve truly read anything like this before. So good to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality! Download DUNE 3 Crack

    ReplyDelete