Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 36 Week 6 - Lung Test 75%

As soon as I returned from Holland I went down with a chest infection.

I spent 4 nights down stairs not sleeping as each time I lay down my lungs would try to exit my body through coughing!

An all together unpleasant experience.

So this was the first time I have been out on the bike since Holland.

My chest was still tight, and I was still prone to coughing fits, but I had to get out and do a couple of km's just to see how good or bad I was!

I took it easy, did not push myself, and avoided hills to try and give myself an easy ride.

I did not go far and felt on my return that I was still along way off from being 100%

But a ride is a ride and was pleased I'd made the effort to go out even if it did nearly kill me!

Ride safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment