Sunday, February 16, 2020

Ridge Monkey Cooking Frying Pan Review

Of all the camping equipment I have used over the years I reckon that the Ridge Monkey Pan is probably one of the most versatile bits of kit I have ever come across!

It's deceptively large, I went for the smaller version of the two available.




The benefits of a Ridge Monkey Pan is that once closed, you place it over the heat on one side, then flip it over to cook the other side.

There is no rubber seal, but I have never had an issue with juice leaking.

I have cooked lots of different meals on it.

To give you some ideas of what I have cooked so far:-














Above you can see Omelettes, Pork Chops and Veg, Pie and Veg, Stir Fry Noodles, Curry and a Chilli.

It is also incredibly Non Stick, so very easy to clean after using it.

I  think my favourite meal to cook in it has to be an Omelette, quick, easy and healthy.

So if you are thinking of getting one, click on any of the links and it will take you straight over to Amazon.




Till later......

No comments:

Post a Comment