Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fund Raising For Pilgrims Bandits

I have just set up a fund raising page online, this will allow you to make a payment to my chosen charity which is Pilgrims Bandits.

A very worthy charity, they provide support, assistance, grants and advice to those veterans and emergency service personnel who need it.

You can find a full run down of what they do and how they do it by visiting their website

www.pilgrimbandits.org

Please take the time to have a read, and visit their shop, every penny really does matter.

You can donate at my fundraising page below.

 https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/joglebyfatbike

I would just like to thanks those who have all ready said they would sponsor me and for their continuing support.

Ride safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment