Friday, April 24, 2020

The Week That Didn't Happen - Stand-By!

In my last post I said that the plan for Monday was to be on Stand-By.

So, I stood by and did bugger all! 



This past week I have been sat at home doing nothing, please don't get me wrong - I'm as far as I'm aware, still on full pay, so I am certainly not complaining, but I was certainly not expecting a full week at home!

The only down side to being on Stand-By is that you feel like you can't start anything in case you do get the call!

My week has been a bit stagnated as a result.

However, I have mastered a new skill, and that was being able to video capture my screen direct from my laptop.

After learning this new skill I managed to cobble together a virtual tour of my home town of Shaftesbury in Dorset using Google Street View as I basically talk nonsense!

You can find it here --> https://t.co/kgyAdDhbwq?amp=1



Have a watch and let me know what you think - I've also put one together for Child Okeford which is where I spent the first few years of my life before I moved to Shaftesbury.

I haven't been back to Shaftesbury for a while, once all this virus has calmed down, we will have to return.

But, who knows when that will be?! It seems to be never ending with no return to normality in sight at all. 

Will we ever return to normal? I'm not so sure if we will!

I'll find out later today what the plan is for Monday, if there is a plan!

But till then I have some solar lights to put up in the garden and the plumber is out yet again later as the shower is still not working as it should.

It really is a Rock 'N' Roll lifestyle we are living at the moment!

Stay Safe - Stay At Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment