Wednesday, April 15, 2020

On Holiday But Stuck At Home!

We should of been in Holland by now, but due to the bat shit crazy world we are all living in right now I find myself on holiday and sat at my kitchen table!

I finished work at lunch time on Good Friday, came home to find the shower was not working.

That would not of been so bad normally, but due to current events I haven't taken a shower all week and was in great need of one!

As you can imagine I was not a happy teddy!

But, I was alive and healthy, so one cannot complain too much.

Saturday we tried to get our normal plumber to come out, but it was like pulling hens teeth, and eventually gave up.

Saturday evening I tried another mate (ex services) and he said he would be round first thing on Sunday, which he was. Should of called him first.

We thought it was the pump playing up, and managed to get it going again, but not for long, and it was soon failing to work correctly.

Finally we took the pump apart and loads of muck was clogging up the filters, so let's hope that this was the problem. Time will tell.

Anyway, I managed to play the harmonica live on facebook! Never done anything like that before and I hope it gave people a few smiles! I'd had a few beers at this stage so it was all a little ropey. But it was fun to do.

I also made another video of me making a Chilli Con Carne - I was drinking as I went and on watching it back you can clearly see and hear me getting progressively pissed!

https://t.co/vHsfZisVMB?amp=1 Thats the link to my Youtube Channel - Ill warn you now, it goes on for a while and is full of me swearing with the odd rant thrown in!

I had a very sore head the next day, and we both did absolutely nothing!

Yesterday I just pottered about, and today, has been similar, although I have got a sausage casserole bubbling away in the slow cooker, and I got my Ethiopian Jebena out and made some rather delicious coffee.



I hope everyone is staying safe, I'm not back at work till next Monday. I've a close friend who is now isolating and another friend who is just coming through from having it.

He was very close to be admitted to hospital and openly admits to it scaring him badly!

So don't take any risks, keep safe and stay at home!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment