Sunday, April 12, 2020

YouTube Channel - I'm Going To Have A Go!

Over the years I have watched many Youtube videos, some good, some bad, so I thought it time that I had another go at making some videos of what I get up to on a daily basis.

As you all know, I'm not normal, in fact I pride myself with the fact that I'm far from normal.

Who want's to be normal???

I have made a few videos before whilst I have been out on my bike, but to be honest they have been a pain in the arse to do.

With mobile technology and quality now being so good, I thought I would try my phone out to see how I got on.

I have a GoPro, which I find a pain to use, probably because I'm not sure how the thing works, but with a phone, it really is point and shoot!

So, last week I made a few vids, and have put them up onto Youtube - I will put the links down below.

Please take the time to have a look, and tell me what you think.

As you are probably well aware, I am not Politically Correct and I served in the British Army, so of course I "Swear Like A Trooper".

You have been warned!

youtu.be/IoL0IOvtKLQ This link takes you to my trip travelling out of Nottingham South Bound on Monday.

youtu.be/a8san-_msaw This link takes you to my trip travelling on the A34 South Bound on Good Friday morning.

It would be great if you followed me on Youtube by subscribing, and giving a thumbs up if you like it or a thumbs down if you think it's shite!

Either way let me know - I've another video to put up later of me leaving Southampton Docks but I'll put that up later.

No doubt there will be a few cooking videos and a few drunken ones as well, using my phone I think the quality is actually pretty good. I've certainly seen a lot worse!

So click the links and get to hear what I sound like!

Stay safe.................

No comments:

Post a Comment