Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ural Motorcycle - Dalesman 750cc May 2016

Whilst away on my last trip I went to take a look at a Ural Motorcycle and Sidecar.

To say I fell in love with the thought is an understatement!

So after a lot of searching, research and thought as to the practicalities of owning such a beast I have now got the blessing of my lovely wife to buy one!

Not wanting to waste any time at all all, please welcome to the stable the Ural Dalesman 750cc.





I collect it in a couple of weeks time!

I rode up to F2 Motorcycles at Wisbech and talked with David Angel the owner who was selling the bike, we agreed on a price plus a few extra's that I wanted fitting, such as leg shields, jerry can and a screen.

I also had a new spare tyre fitted and the rear seat removed and a luggage rack fittted instead.

The journey up was on the Varadero and it was wet, windy and to be honest a tad uncomfortable. 

But very happy with the bike and cannot wait to ride her home!

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking outfit. It will really turn some heads. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete