Friday, August 3, 2018

Day 3 Fatbiking New Forest - Return Home

I didn't want to come straight home so I thought I would take a long winded way via the sea.

Kiera had stayed the night at a friends in Lymington, so as I was heading that way I decided to call in on them and was kindly made Bacon and Eggs!

Filled with Tea and food I made my way to Lower Pennington and across the marshes towards Keyhaven.


Here I stopped for a bit as it has an amazing view out past the harbour and over towards the Isle of Wight.

From here I headed along the sea towards Hurst Spit and then followed the sea up past Milford on Sea.

I stopped at the top kiosk and had an ice cream as this would be my last stop before getting home.

My bike was fully loaded with all my gear, and I was enjoying riding.

I made it home a short time later having completed a relatively easy 13 miles.

Can't wait to plan my next trip!

Till later - ride safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment