Tuesday, February 13, 2018

January 2017

January and a start of a brand new year - Kiera sent me the picture below


I don't need to add anything to that do I?


So we decided to book a 2 week holiday to Fiscardo in Greece and what a magical place it turned out to be! More of that later..........

Back to reality and a bit of DIY


Which led to Dry January going right out of the window after day 8!


For the rest of January I suffered from an intermittent electrical fault, which still plagues me every now and again, either that or it's a different fault - who knows?. But what a nest of vipers! Starts off one colour, goes through a connector block and emerges another colour! 


No wonder it led me to this!


Then this!



Finally in January we found a farm butcher that not only cut the largest Pork Chops ever, but they came complete with kidneys! Wonderful!


Of course washed down with a few of these!



So not a great deal of travelling, but plenty of things planned out for the rest of the year.

The journey continues.................



No comments:

Post a Comment